[jsword-devel] Installing new modules

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:22:09 +0000

(Is it just me - I've sent this twice, I know because I can see it in my
inbox, but I've not seen it arrive????)

Hi,

I've written and checked in the beginnings of a module installer.
It's part of the "Books ..." option (tools menu I think)

Currently the UI is all there and it downloads and caches the index file
and allows you to click install, but then it doesn't do any more.
As part of it I've updated the config ui to make it clear that the
module directory is a path and not a single directory, and added a
download directory option.

QUESTION:

My question is - how do I know what files to download for a given
module? Do I need to write a recursive GET thing?

Anyone here know, or do I need to move this over to sword-devel?

Thanks,

Joe.