[jsword-devel] installers

Paul Price jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:45:46 -1000

G'day Joe.

	Are you thinking of "install module" as grabbing the modules
off the Sword web site, or as installing .zip files already downloaded
by the user?  I would suggest that the latter is a good first step, and
the former can be folded in later if desired.  So I would see "install
module" as the following:
* the user points it to a directory containing Sword module ".zip" files
* JSword checks all the ".zip" files to see that they are indeed Sword
modules (looking for the module.d directory, perhaps?)
* JSword unzips the modules into the module directory.

Cheers,

Paul.
<><