[jsword-devel] updates

Chris Little jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:54:01 -0800

.conf files for locked modules are included, ostensibly for the purpose
of prividing them to the copyright site so that copyright info can be
maintained.

At the moment, you can check for the line "CipherKey="--which will occur
in all locked modules.  If that exists, you don't need to list the
module (hence they are filtered out by the Win32 InstallMgr).

This will need some rethinking when the NASB95 becomes available.

--Chris