[jsword-devel] Bugs in parsing GBF bibles?

Jacky Cheung jacky_cheung at mochamail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:18:59 MST 2004

Hi,

The bible can show Strongs references without any problem in Sword but
failed to show up in JSword. You will see the "No words..." message in
the console. I think these messages were logged in Line 76 of
StrongsWordTagBuilder or StrongsMorphTagBuilder.

I tested both 0.9.8 and the CVS version.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Jacky