[jsword-devel] Bugs in parsing GBF bibles?

Jacky Cheung jacky_cheung at mochamail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:47:57 MST 2004

Hi,

I found that some parsing problem with Chinese Union Traditional Bible.
This bible contains reference to Hebrew and Greek (just like KJV does).
However, these reference were gone. I found something like "No words to
attach word to: <WH99999>". I recalled that I have been fixed this when
I post my update to the parsing of GBF bible a year and a half ago. I
would like to know whether is the bible error (i.e., wrong tag encoding
in the bible) or is a bug introduced during the development. If it is a
bug, I will try to fix this.

Furthermore, the program became very slow (the process used 100% CPU)
when I read KJV with Desktop Bible. Anybody working on this issue?  Thanks.

Best regards,
Jacky