[jsword-devel] Suggestion for improving display

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:19:24 MST 2004

I've often wondered why more projects don't make more use of the
menubar. When I can be bothered the first thing I do on any app with a
customizable menu/toolbar is to move my buttons onto is.
I expect that the reason it isn't done more is that it might be
surprising to users?

Anyway for us it might not be a good option because the combo-box is
specific to each tab - each tab can be in a different version, so
moving it to the menubar would be complex and might make people think
they could only use one version at a time.

Joe.