[jsword-devel] My work

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:05:51 MST 2004

My job list goes like this:
- get screenshots from Mark and add to website
- find a place for the Mac binary and add it to the website
- shout about our release in a few places (freshmeat, sword-devel,
javalobby, etc)
- get down to work on 0.9.9

I consider the tree "open" for work on 0.9.9 and I'll accept patches.
Lets try to make sure that work we do is either really trivial or in
bugs.txt, and after 0.9.9 we perhaps should change that to stuff in
bugs.txt only.

Thanks for all the work you've all put in on this in the past few
weeks, particularly DM and Mark. 0.9.8 is great and I feel like 1.0 is
more than just a dream now.