[jsword-devel] Bible Desktop Notes Just need to add support for the personal commentary. Interface: [Main Window] I would like to be able to maintain the look of the desktop once I set it. For instance, the reference pane has a tendency to sl

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 11:30:51 MST 2004

Some works will lend themselves readily to a drill down approach. Others
will not. For example, I don't think that it is appropriate for Strongs'
Numbers. Whenever we see one we should replace it with a hyperlink and
perhaps the word to which it refers. Same is true for any work that uses
an arbitrary numbering scheme. The arbitrariness should be hidden by
software.