[jsword-devel] Usability testing ...

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 04:25:42 MST 2004

Joe,
Would you comment out these jars in the bibledesktop.jnlp? (I think that
this is easier than sending a patch for a single file.) My thought is
that the jnlp is for the average user, zips for the tinkerer and cvs for
developers. So jnlp should not bring down extras, the zips should
contain all the jars and cvs, well, has everything.

<!-- These are optional. Probably of use only to developers at this point.
    <jar href="lucene-1.3-final.jar"/>
    <jar href="tar.jar"/>
-->

Also, I am curious, what leads you to believe that it is a problem w/
1.4.1? I did check the jar and it is signed.

DM