[jsword-devel] screenshots

Mark Goodwin goodwinster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:44:25 MST 2004

It would be difficult to reproduce what we've got with the existing
screenshot (by difficult, I mean that iGal won't produce pages in this
format, and I'd have to hack it to change that), but it would be easy
for me to produce plain versions of what I did for the mac shots that
you could then XSL into something that resembles the rest of the site.
I.e. rather than one page with captioned thumbnails, a page with
uncaptioned thumbnails, and several pages of captioned photos.

This means that the screenshots section of the site would need to
consist of links to different galleries; so for example:

Screenshots:
   Windows screenshots
   Macintosh screenshots

Windows screenshots:
   Thumb1, Thumb2, etc.

Macintosh screenshots:
   Thumb1, Thumb2, etc.

Thumb1:
   The opening screen.  We've just.....

This would perhaps be better anyway because we'd be able to have
sections, with a gallery for each section: Installation, Managing
books, User interface intro., Searching etc.

Would this do?