[jsword-devel] Check-ins

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:08:47 MST 2004

In goes DM's patches and bug fixes, and the screenshots he sent. Thanks.
I've done some work on the website. There is an annoying bug in IE CSS
that is making the buttons on the right hand side not show correctly.

In case there are any javascript gurus around I'll explain:

We have some XSL that takes some simple HTML input and adds all the
page decorations, side bars etc. This is neat, but is does mean that
the boiler plate doesnt change between pages.
So to make the buttons on the RHS of crosswire.org/bibledesktop
highlight Ive generated them with a bit of Javascript, but IE ignores
CSS on the generated content. Moz gets it right.
Any clues?