[jsword-devel] Questions about JSword for Project Leaders

Don Parris evangelinux at matheteuo.org
Mon Aug 23 15:07:21 MST 2004

I'd like to write a feature article about JSword for The Freely Project's front page.  Could I send a questionaire (about 12 questions) to you Joe?  Any of the lead developers with a good background knowledge of the project would be able to answer these.

The Freely Project is a resource website for Christians & churches to discover GNU/Linux & FOSS in general.  They link directly to the Sword Project, and offer help and info on using GNU/Linux in churches.  Freely offers discussion forums and an IRC channel (#freely on FreeNode.net).  We'll be featuring news on the Christian FOSS movement, and I would like to actually start with JSword.  While JSword is not OS-dependent, it is very easy to install and run - a key point for newbies.

Thanks,
Don
--
DC Parris  GNU Evangelist