[jsword-devel] Re: Patch for web installer

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Fri Aug 20 15:09:13 MST 2004

DM Smith wrote:

I think he was more verbose than that, but I'm beginning to understand why
people that are stuck with a command line hate html email so much! Not to
worry, I can vi my mailbox quite easily.

I've applied the patch (I think, I needed to learn patch first!)

I would have pressed ctrl+shift+f in eclipse before I committed but that
doesn't seem to work in vim!

I think we should do the following:
- rename the old code to FtpSword...
- use sword-http: and sword-ftp: for the "protocol" names
- add yield iff there are drawing problems
- remove the default ftp site, so the default is to use http, but someone
  can still use ftp if they need to

Only the latter of these has any urgency though.

Thanks for the patch, good one.