[jsword-devel] Bug fix patch

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:49:09 MST 2004

I have fixed two bugs:
1) Blur was behaving badly (see previous note) and valueChanged() was
not ignoring list is adjusting events.
2) ThML was not creating a correct OSIS document.
Specifically, it was correctly parsing each ThML element but was
attaching all the transformations to the OSIS div element that was
provided by the ThMLFilter to the parse method.
Anyway, I changed processTag to return the Element it created or null if
the element was to be ignored.
I changed RootTag to return an OSIS div element.
I changed CustomHandler
    to not take a first element
    to push the elements created in startElement onto the stack
    to remove the elements on the stack in endElement and to set
rootElement when the last element is popped from the stack
    I added getRootElement to return the div element created for the
root tag.
    I optimized the list of tag objects by changing it from an array to
a Map.

I also changed bugs.txt to reflect the fixes and to add the reported
firewall problem.