[jsword-devel] Installing books from crosswire...

Mark Goodwin goodwinster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:21:25 MST 2004

I can't get books to install from the Internet.

I go to Tools->books, to the crosswire tab and click "update list"

On my Linux box this just hangs (FC2).  On my Mac it waits for a few
minutes and gives me an error: "failed to download index file:
mods.d.tar.gz. FTP code 425. 425 Failed to establish connection".
This works fine on a friend's machine running Linux (FC1)

It works fine on my Windows XP setup.

I can still install them the hard way, but I have a feeling that this
should be working.