[jsword-devel] SVN

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 16 10:10:49 MST 2004

Changing the httpd cert is a pain in the butt.  Let's be sure this is
necessary before doing it.  I have had no problems.  I get the usual
warning about not being issued by a trusted auth:

Error validating server certificate for 'https://crosswire.org:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: crosswire.org
  - Valid: from Aug  2 20:23:29 2004 GMT until Aug  2 20:23:29 2005 GMT
  - Issuer: Software Development, CrossWire Bible Society, Tempe, Arizona,
US
  - Fingerprint:
29:79:ab:4f:e6:96:c6:c6:79:71:0e:d1:76:d5:63:10:f4:dd:02:6a
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?

When I accept it, everything proceeds just fine.

 	-Troy.