[jsword-devel] New BibleDesktop Website

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 05:47:44 MST 2004

WebStart does not require an Internet connection. The distributer of the
  application can require it or not. We don't require it.

So you can use WebStart on the road for JSword.

Or you can download the bin.tar.gz file:
ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/jsword/release/jsword-0.9.7-bin.tar.gz
(I forgot the pub in my last email)
With this you may need to tweak the jsword.sh file.