[jsword-devel] New BibleDesktop Website

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 16:14:50 MST 2004

Looks great. I like the simple look as compared to JSword. It is easy to
find things (assuming that the links work ;)

After looking at the website, I am thinking that JSword website should
contain the output of the "tools" and perhaps all the JavaDocs and the
instructions on how to help develop code. Basically, avoid redundancy
and keep resources for developers on JSword.