[jsword-devel] Changes to JSword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 08:59:19 MST 2004

Joe,
	Looks like we think alike. I have been getting the tools to run and
have been trying to get them to not complain. I see you have done it for
JavaDoc, which I was going to do next.
	I have done it for checkstyle. I see that you made checkstyle ignore
the file not ending in a newline. I changed the files to have a newline.
:) And I added a couple of the commented out rules (like whitespace
around operators, which I noticed you have been gradually doing to files
as you edit them.) So I got them to not complain as well. Anyway, the
code is much more consistent. I will post a patch (>200 files have been
changed, but no functionality except to fix bugs.)
	I also have been going through findbugs, understanding the problems and
making changes to get it to be quieter. I have also upgraded my local to
findbugs 0.8.4, changed it's build to create xml, added an xslt file to
generate html.