[jsword-devel] Server Migration

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Thu Aug 5 15:57:07 MST 2004

Hi,

The jsp fixes I need to work on.  I'm not surprised that download.jsp
fails because I need to change the paths that it looks in. I'm not
surprised that the demo fails because it was broken before we started!
My other job is to finish the Bibledesktop website that I've been
writing, and get that in position. God willing, I'll have some time this
weekend.

Troy, if there is anything I can do to help with getting pserver setup,
please shout.

Joe.