[jsword-devel] BookChooser i18n

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Wed Apr 21 15:31:43 MST 2004

Yes, It's not good. I have to admit I thought to myself - it's not used
so I'm taking a hack solution, and the first letter has to be good in
most languages.
If you have a very trivial fix that is very easy then it might be worth
it, but given that the widget is unused and may never be used I didn't
think it was worth any time now.

Joe.