[jsword-devel] Build is broken

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 15:30:30 MST 2004

Joe Walker wrote:

> I'm working on it, but it is a little complex.

I started, and found that out. I made such a mess, I reverted back to CVS.

> I didn't rename jsword/java/* because I wanted to keep the CVS history
> of the files. If we rename them all then it would be much harder to go
> back in time on a file.

That's what I thought. I have found the history to be useful. I have
used RCS before and have been able to move stuff around w/o losing
history. It was a manual effort though. (i.e. directly in the file
system). Since CVS is built on top of RCS, I agree with Paul and would
think it would be possible.