[jsword-devel] Build is broken

Paul Price price at ifa.hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:24:19 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 12:15, Mark Goodwin wrote:
> (remember to copy rather than delete, then 'cvs remove' the old one so
> clients know to remove the old version if you do decide to risk it)

No, I meant fiddle directly with the repository, rather than going
through CVS.  That is, use "mv" on the repository itself.

You're right about the version history if you do it through cvs commands
--- CVS doesn't like to rename files, so when you rename a file
(comprising a "cvs remove oldname" and a "cvs add newname"), it throws
the old file into the "attic" and makes a new file with no version
history.

Cheers,

Paul.
<><