[jsword-devel] Odd behavior in SitePanel

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue Apr 20 22:55:22 MST 2004

In the released version of JSword I am finding that I have to double click
to get a book selected and single click to select a Book type (Bible,
Dictionary, Commentary).

The tree allows for multiple select but will only work on (install) the last
element in the selection. When a parent and a child are in the selection, it
seems to select the parent. I think it should be single select only.

Also the install button is enabled whenever anything is selected, like a
folder, even when it cannot be installed.

Since I am in this code for i18n work I am working on these problems as
well.