[jsword-devel] splitting projects

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue Apr 20 02:06:45 MST 2004

Hi,

So I'm working on splitting jsword into:
- jsword-web (the website)
- bibledesktop (Swing gui)

Is there a reason why we're not splitting out the following at the same
time?
- common (utility stuff)
- jsword-sword (sword like API on top of jsword)

I think the original reason why I was nervous was a one-step-at-a-time
sort of reason, but the further I get into this the more I realize that
this is a fairly big change, so if splitting out the above 2 makes sense
ever, then now would be a good time to take the pain.

I'm not going to be checking any of this in until I'm more sure that it
works a bit better than it does now!