[jsword-devel] Patch for java/swing

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 00:11:25 +0100

I've checked this in.
There are a couple of things I'd like to spend more time on tomorrow.
I've not had time to think about the changes to deprecate the String
ctor on LucidException which affects RemoteException. A brief glance
said that you had considered the need for literal strings there but I
need to look more.
Second, Isn't it useful to have Reporter able to display any Exception?
I commented out the @dep because I was getting warnings everywhere and
wasn't sure why.

Thanks for the patch anyway I'm once again very impressed.

You even followed my convention of spelling swing as sw*ng outside of
classes that are in the swing tree so we can check for swing
dependencies with a recursive grep, to help us work in headerless
environments. 11 out of 10!

Joe.