[jsword-devel] KJV sword module...

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:29:08 +0100

I've told the Sword people about this (the resp element?) and put some
hacks into the parser, but I can't help thinking that part of the
problem is that JAXB is validating.
I makes is hard to upgrade to 2.0 for example.

We thought long and hard about going to JAXB, but I can't help thinking
it was a mistake.

Does anyone have any experience with JiBX, JaxMe, Castor (or a.n.other
binding tool) enough to be able to say if they suffer from the same
strictness problem?

Joe.