[jsword-devel] Compiling from source...

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:29:21 +0100

Hi,

To build the gui, all you should need is ant 1.6+ and the sources. I
don't know of anything else that you need.

There is another module in cvs called jsword-support that contains extra
stuff like 3rd party jar sources, and some quality checkers. I think you
only need that for the website.

If you have netbeans on your laptop, already then I think it comes with
ant already, so maybe you could get it there?

Joe.