[jsword-devel] Compiling from source...

Cory Knox jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:50:14 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C419CE.06CA38D0

I'm kinda new to java programming, i'm currently reading through =
Thinking in Java by Bruce Eckel, anyways, my question is how would i go =
about compiling jsword from the source into something i could run, i =
have the source on my laptop, so it i was thinking maybe compiling it =
and trying it, and hopefully it'll work.

PS I have used both the one with the JVM and the one without, i also =
installed the jdk with the netbeans ide.
----
Cory Knox
Black Summit Industries
http://www.blacksummit.co.uk
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C419CE.06CA38D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm kinda new to java programming, i'm =
currently=20
reading through Thinking in Java by Bruce Eckel, anyways, my question is =
how=20
would i go about compiling jsword from the source into something i could =
run, i=20
have the source on my laptop, so it i was thinking maybe compiling it =
and trying=20
it, and hopefully it'll work.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>PS I have used both the one with the =
JVM and the=20
one without, i also installed the jdk with the netbeans =
ide.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>----<BR>Cory Knox<BR>Black Summit =
Industries<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.blacksummit.co.uk">http://www.blacksummit.co.uk</A></F=