[jsword-devel] error when starting jsword

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:59:06 -0500

If you start WebStart it will show you all of the applications it has run.
You can run it from there. Since I have an always on connection, it does not
matter to me. But, I think that if WebStart cannot get newer resources, it
runs what it has.

If you have trouble finding webstart it is the javaws.exe that came with
your jdk 1.4 installation.

On my machine it is located in two places:
    D:\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_03\jre\javaws\javaws.exe
    D:\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\javaws\javaws.exe

WebStart may show more than one entry for the program (At least mine does,
but I think it is because of a test installation I have locally). For me one
of them works.

Try it and let us know.