[jsword-devel] Books.installed() throws java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:16:47 -0500

The missing de_DE is a diagnostic that can be ignored. BookInfo is setup to
read in a properties file. If it is not present, then it will use English
book names and abbreviations for Bibles. The property files have not been
implemented yet.

The problem the program is complaining about is that it cannot find
~/.jsword/mods.d which is where it is expecting to find Bibles. In ~/.jsword
you should have the following for the GerSch Bible you are working with:
~/.jsword/mods.d/gersch.conf
~/.jsword/modules/texts/rawtext/gersch/nt
~/.jsword/modules/texts/rawtext/gersch/nt.vss
~/.jsword/modules/texts/rawtext/gersch/ot
~/.jsword/modules/texts/rawtext/gersch/ot.vss