[jsword-devel] [Fwd: Re: [gnu.org #112369] GPL FAQ confusion]

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:51:29 +0100

--------------000600080508060703030103

Hi,

I got a mail from the GNU GPL legal expert, helpful and very prompt.
It confirms that we need to add an exception to our copy of the GPL.

Joe.

--------------000600080508060703030103
 filename="Re: [gnu.org #112369] GPL FAQ confusion"