[jsword-devel] Bible text location

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:24:09 +0000

Hi,

J-Sword does not need Sword to be installed at all, however J-Sword does
not have a module downloader, and Sword does, so Sword can help there.

In the options dialog there is an option for the sword module search
path. So if you have zip files of modules, then just unzip them all in
the same place and then point the option in the right place.

Joe.