[jsword-devel] Where to find information about OSIS

Jacky Cheung jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 11 May 2003 22:05:22 +0800

Furthermore, from existing code, <RF>A<Rf> will be encoded as <note
n="#">A</note> where # is a sequence number. However, when I compare GBF
and OSIS data, the output from the conversion tool is <note
type="x-StudyNote">A</note>

Are there anybody defining the type (i.e., x-StudyNote, x-Strongs)? I am
confused. I am now working to make jsword support on Strongs CBF tags. I
need to know how these tags are converted.

Jacky