[jsword-devel] Source size

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 08 May 2003 09:09:28 +0100

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Joe,
>     Did you want a separate cvs repository with different access
> controls, or just a new cvs module in your existing repository?  You are
> very welcome to do whatever you see fit in your existing repository--
> let me know if you need help.  If you need a second repository so you
> can control access different than the current repository (which is about
> the only reason I can think of for needing an additional repository),
> I'd also be happy to help, but I'll need to make some changes on the
> server for this to happen.  Just let me know.

I don't need a new repo thanks - just a new module in the existing repo.
I'll get to work on it.

>     Once you finish the lexicon drivers for sword, you will have a
> number of daily devotionals available.  The current sword dd modules use
> the lexicon driver with keys like mm.dd, e.g.  05.07 for May 7

What is the best way for me to get a hold of every SWORD module? I think
we can access all of them except the encrypted ones, but while a have
quite a few to check against, I don't have them all. I'm happy to just
download them, but that may not be good for your bandwidth bill.

I'll take a look at the daily devotionals.

Joe.