[jsword-devel] Module Format

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:59:08 +0000

Thanks, I'd not even seen the %.

I remember something like 7 years ago when I moved from C to Java
feeling like everything looked the same, but for some reason I couldn't
feel the ground under my feet any more. I guess I'm just having to learn
to think in memory maps again.

There are just so many things like multi-value return types and pointer
arithmetic that make this conversion hard. It'll be good when I can get
back up to speed again.

Joe.