[jsword-devel] update

Nic Carter jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:13:24 +0800

well, the GUI is much prettier (looks much more native when the l&feel
is set right), and there is native I/O, and lots more...  basically
apple took yonks to release 1.4.1 cause they were putting so much into
it...  :)

but it's now here, so I can once again program for jdk 1.4.1 on my
mac...  :)  now if only I hadn't just changed jobs so that now I'm
working in c again...  ;)

nic...  :)