[jsword-devel] contribution

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:21:34 +0000

Great.
If there is any area of programming you are particularly interested,
then just have a dig around and see what you fancy. God willing, when
the compression routines are done then we will be mostly just bug
fixing. As the saying goes "Given enough eyes all bugs are shallow" so
maybe there will be more to do then.

Joe.