[jsword-devel] running on Linux

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:26:26 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been very busy with work for the past few
weeks.
Not sure what the problem is but I know the stack trace below is not it.
The splash screen records timings as it starts, and the trace below is
it saying "no recorded timings"

If there is any more it would be good to see it. It would be worth
waiting something like 5mins before ^C because you may have a version
that tries to index the modules on startup.

Joe.