[jsword-devel] Re: Interested in helping JSword

jsword-devel@crosswire.org jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:18:08 +1100

I have only started using cvs so I don't know if it's common to use the
password "anonymous" for anonymous login.
WIth Sourceforge, for example, we just press Enter when prompted for
password.

Paulos.

Joe Walker <joe@eireneh.com>@crosswire.org on 17/01/2003 05:13:19 AM

Please respond to jsword-devel@crosswire.org