[jsword-devel] osis and jaxb

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 01:36:00 -0700

there is already a mod2osis util in the sword utilities directory.
Granted it isn't perfect, but was used to convert texts for ABS from our
modules posted here:

http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/

Under OSIS Encoded Documents.  I used that more general link because
there is some other good info (I hope) on that site.

The KJV2003 project is writing as OSIS, so for sword to make use of this
text, we will support osis2xxxxx filters soon.

	-Troy.