[jsword-devel] New to list

David Mullens jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:35:29 -0500

Thanks for the replies....  I was able to get it setup.  I was confused
because it seemed like there were several source directories under
jsword/java.  Didn't realize with Eclipse you could have multiple source
directories....

Anyway, the only issue I have now is I can't seem to find the
org.crosswire.jsword.osis package.  I didn't see it in the CVS list that
Eclipse brought back (I did find the osistest package though).  Am I
missing it somewhere?

Thanks,

Dave.

Never doubt that a group of thoughtfully, creative people can change the
world - Margaret Mead

Navigator
> and do Team->Share Project it should connect you back to the crosswire
> cvs server automatically too, since you checked stuff out from there.
>
> David Mullens wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > I was browsing the sword project and stumbled upon JSword.  I
checked
> > the files out of CVS, ran ant, and ran JSword.  I usually use
Eclipse