[jsword-devel] [Fwd: [sword-support] re: missing/invalid config.xml]

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:36:52 +0000

Hi,

I really don't understand why at the moment - I've never been able to
reproduce it, and the fault almost certainly lies with InstallAnywhere
rather than me.

You could try running one of the startup scripts in the bin directory
directly rather than the InstallAnywhere provided .exe.

I think I'll use a different setup system for the next release.

Joe.