[jsword-devel] New Developer

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:46:32 +0000

Hi,

What version of jsword are you using? The issues you raise are new to me.
Probably the best way to get started is to get a download using CVS, and
go from there. The CVS download does not come with any versions however.

The fixes that are most important from my point of view are MacOS
support and making the HTML renderer show sensible stuff for all
versions, particularly the KJV2003, with the OSIS markup.

Joe.