[jsword-devel] RE: TWiki - Registration for CameronBraid

Cameron Braid jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:41:00 +1000

I didn't realise that there was that much source. Fair enough then.

If the build problems are ironed out, as was mentioned in a previous email,
then all someone has to do is run ant once, I will be very happy with that.

I was just readhing for alternatives to solve the difficulty that I had in
getting it to build.

Thanks.

Cam