[jsword-devel] Dictionary support

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:35:40 +0100

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> wow, you rock!  We've been talking about reorganizing the frontpage at
> crosswire.  I've wondered where to put jsword on there and have been
> negligent in getting you guys proper exposure.  Let me know where you
> think it would fit best, or suggestions of new categories for that page.

I've had a look over the sections of the page, and I think it works best
in "Projects" under SWORD itself. It's definitely not X11/Win/Handheld,
but it does roughly do in Java what SWORD does in C++.

Whilst there are front ends that come with JSword, they are fairly
separate - the source is in different directories and so on, and I've
even considered giving them separate names.
So I recon it would work best under "The SWORD Project".
Do you want me to write a paragraph and invent a logo?

Thanks,

Joe.