[jsword-devel] Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:40:29 +0100

The website is now live on www.crosswire.org/jsword.
It occured to me that it would be very easy to add a servet front end to
jsword itself, since I was building a web-site. It was quite easy, so
JSword is now on the web.

Or at least it would be - Troy, the servlet is failing to start. I'm not
sure why, there is nothing in the logs. I expect that servlet reloading
is turned off, so tomcat would need to be restarted. Is that easy for
you to do?

Thanks,
Joe.

Before I forget the website also contains a screenshot gallery of the
Swing GUI.