[jsword-devel] Bible Maps

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:14:43 +0100

Hi,

A very simple best match search like JSword does - Take the text of a
verse, for example "In the beginning ..." and run a "best match" query.
The first match will probably be Gen 1:1, but the others are verses that
contain similar language.
Behind the best match search is simply a stemming, multiple word search
with result aggregation (if that isn't too wordy!)
It's late any I've just spent many hours getting a huge steel into our
house to stop the roof falling down, so I'm tired, so sorry if the above
paragraph makes no sense!

Joe.