[jsword-devel] Sword drivers - a new way of doing things.

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:09:13 +0100

Mark Goodwin wrote:

>(BTW. Joe, is this API similarity thing the reasoning behind that
>RawVerse class in org.crosswire.jsword.book.sword that's apparently not
>used anywhere?)

Nope. However the API similarity thing is the reasoning behind the
entire tree from java/sword/org/crosswire/... (note not jsword)
RawVerse should probably be deleted. I orginally created RawVerse yonks
ago straight from the Sword source designed to be very API compatible
and then derrived SwordBible from it. It mostly hasn't been deleted in
case the comments are useful to someone.

Joe.