[jsword-devel] JSword for the masses (Part 3)

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:54:50 +0100

Excellent - now working just fine for me - I did a quick test under XP
and 2000. I was pleased to see it just download jsword.jar and not the
other resource the from the machine where testing had previously failed
too! Nice one.

Joe.